Sunday, January 12, 2014

January 12, 2014 I love y'all :)‏

Howdy there!
 
I got special permission from my mission president today to send y'all a quick e-mail and tell you that I love you. I can't believe that it has been 6 years since Michael has passed away. But I know that he is with us. More than we know :) I know that because of all that happened I am who I am. I know that I am a better person and the missionary who God intended me to be because of the things that I learned. I just wanted you to know that I was thinking of you and hope you are okay. I love you :) I miss you. I will see you before you know it! The heavens are close. Don't ever forget that :) I know we will all live together again one day. I love you!!! Today we can especially remember Michael and how much we love him. Jesus Christ lives. He loves you. I love you :)
 
Love, Hermana Jenny Hadlock

No comments:

Post a Comment