Friday, July 19, 2013

July 19, 2013 "Mail and Packages, Rain, and More..."

from the blog moronitenfour.blogspot.com

 The mail and packages are really rolling in.
This is what greeted them when 
they came in from teaching last night.
I think they are setting a record high
on missionary mail for the year
since we have been housing the missionaries.


 Hermana H's big sister sent her this
super-big package of goodies!
Those donuts are making me hungry.  


Hermana H is the baby of her family.
They shower her with all the love a family could
possibly shower on a little sister. 


This came today.
Hermana O is being showered with love by her little sister!
She got a wonderful package from 8 year old Leah today.
She says she LOVES her LAKERS & DODGERS POTHOLDERS!
(which were especially hand made with love)
and she says she loves the LA Dodgers Logo picture, too! 


The rain made the Sisters a little goofy today.
As Sister O was telling me about their day of service
at the Senior Center, she was handling the scissors.
Then, she randomly picked them up and did this.
I said, "Hey, you are so silly!
Hold that pose...I have to get my camera!" 


 Then I decided to take a picture of rain -- in July.
This is such a rare treat that it deserves photographing.
I was trying to get a close up of the rain on the plants...
but I was not sure it would actually show.


 So I took a picture to prove that we are having rain!


 Sister H hit the jackpot in letters today...


they are getting a lot of mail,
they are teaching a lot of lessons,
and they are happy.



No comments:

Post a Comment